Thanks to 136 generous people we’re making 6 5E adventures, the Between Dungeons Handbook, and the Ma Zaan campaign setting. The adventures will be modules with two adventures in each. One reward level will have an additional module.
Our plan is to have all the pdfs finished by February 2017 and the printed version of the Between Dungeons Handbook and the posters completed by April 2017.
- Dec 30th update – Sent off the first seven descriptions for commissioned art, bought a number of graphic designs, have the basic design of the handbook finished (currently 108 pages), beginning organizing the encounters for the modules, working on descriptions for the rest of the artwork, meeting with editor and graphic designer soon.
- Jan 2nd update – All the art descriptions have been sent off to Toronto and Singapore to the main two artists. Meeting with the editor this week to go over the schedule. Finished more than half of the handbook, looks like it will be 100 pages long. Started organizing the module encounters, rough draft of module maps.
- Jan 12th update – Getting closer to finishing the handbook and campaign setting book. Finished more than half of the maps for the modules. Received sketches from artists for some characters and two of the covers. Met with editor today.
- Jan 17th update – Funds came through! Handbook and campaign setting just need final edits. Editor has module template and she is working on formatting it. Working on the maps and encounters for the modules. Received more sketches from artists. Here are some works in progress from Brandon Chang.
- Feb 1st update – The Between Dungeons Handbook is done, off to the editor for formatting for pdf and printed versions. Most of the art is finished and ready to be added. Working on the encounters, treasure, etc. for the adventure modules. Waiting for the module template from the editor. Here is a work in progress by John Latta. It’s for one of the adventure modules.
- March 10th update – Most of the rewards have been sent out. The printed books and maps haven’t been mailed yet and there is one more adventure for the Myrr level backers. The Between Dungeons Handbook is now for sale on DriveThruRpg and the other products will go on sale soon. Thanks to all our backers!
- March 29th update – All of the pdfs have been emailed! The posters were mailed today! The books should be printed within two weeks. Then the final part, picking up the books and mailing them… Looks like we’ll be a few weeks ahead of schedule.
- April 20th update. The Kickstarter is complete. We mailed out the softcover books today. They have been sent all over the U.S.A., Canada, Germany, and the U.K. Thanks to our backers for their support!