Cawood Publishing presents Monsters of the Wilderness: Oswald’s Curse for 5th Edition! Over 120 new monsters plus resources to run a wilderness campaign. The fourth book in our bestselling Monsters series!
This is a PDF, the printed softcover and hardcover books are available at DriveThruRPG.com here:
A wizard can change the world for better…or worse.
Oswald Myrr the legendary wizard has unleashed a curse upon the world. Strange new monsters have entered from other worlds and other creatures have been transformed. Includes seven wilderness regions, each with a titan and other monsters. From the Faun of the Dead to the Giant Sand Shark, your game will never be the same!
Illustrations by Travis Hanson. Graphic Design by Gordon McAlpin
It’s Time to Get Wild!
This 160-page full-color PDF includes:
- General lore about the wilderness and Oswald’s curse
- Game Master advice
- Adventure hooks
- 123 new 5E monsters with individual illustrations, stat blocks, and bios
- titans, giants, dragons, undead, humanoids, fey, fiends, elementals, lycanthropes, etc.
- 7 different wilderness regions; Ocean, Arctic, Desert, Swamp and Jungle, Forest, Hills and Lakes, Mountain
- 7 titans, legendary monsters for each region
- 8 wizards including the legendary Oswald Myrr
- CRs 1/4 to 26
- Druid and ranger subclasses
- NPC encounters, events, locations tables
- A map of the World of Myrr