THE DUNGEON MASTER’S HANDBOOK (Electrum level bestseller on the DMs Guild)
A practical handbook for any Dungeon Master. Want more monsters for your game? Need some helpful tips? Want a number of useful tables to add depth to your adventure? This book contains all of that and more.
The 96 page book includes:
- Over 50 new monsters
- Many NPC type monsters including; Anti-Paladin, Apprentice, Bandit Lord, Bounty Hunter, Bounty Hunter Boss, Chief of the Town, Cult Leader, Disciple, Elite Guard, Entertainer, Fortune Teller, Guard Commander, Guild Master, High Priest, Jester, Knight Commander, Master Thief, Merchant, Monk, Monk Superior, Pugilist, Royal Guard, Scout Leader, Slave Lord, Tavern Brawler, and Thief.
- Over 30 pages of encounter tables and monster lists for several settings including; Castles, Caverns, Cities, Deserts, Dungeons, Forests, the Frozen Lands, Hills, Inns and Taverns, Jungles, Lakes, Manors, Mountains, Oceans, Rivers, Swamps, Towns, the Underdark.
- 30 Dungeon Master tips
- Critical Hit and Miss Tables (including tables for spell attacks)
- An alternate Wild Magic Surge table
- New magic items
- Chase tables
- Random items tables
- NPC stats
DMH Intro One
Example of one of the monster lists
DMH Intro Three
New monsters examples
DMH Intro Four
Example of chase tables
DMH Intro Five
GAME MASTER’S GUIDE for the World of Myrr
A practical guidebook for any Game Master. Need more monsters? Interested in some helpful tips? Need more tables to add depth to your fantasy RPG? This guide contains all of that and more.
The 136 page book includes:
- An update to the Myrr new monster collection/now over 50 monsters
- The NPC monster types include; Anti-Paladin, Apprentice, Bandit Lord, Bounty Hunter, Chief of the Town, Conjurer, Disciple, Elite Guard, Entertainer, Guard Commander, Guild Mater, Jester, Merchant, Master Thief, Monk, Pirate, Pirate Captain, Royal Guard, Slave Lord, Slaver, Tavern Brawler, Thief, Witch.
- Over 50 pages of new encounter tables and new monster lists for the remaining towns and large villages in Myrr
- 30 Game Master tips
- Stats for the over 250 Notable Characters from the campaign book
- A new map of Myrr
- Critical Hit and Miss tables (including those for spell attacks)
- An alternate Wild Magic table
- Chase tables
- Random items tables
This product contains Open Gaming Content. OGL is included
Our next products; A Player’s Guide and the next continent setting for the World of Myrr
The Game Master’s Guide for the World of Myrr
The Game Master’s Guide – DMs Guild version
Containing practical and unique resources for the Game Master. The Myrr version will have additional resources for the campaign setting.
For sale at DriveThruRgp: http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/171233/The-World-of-Myrr-5e-Campaign-Setting?src=newest&filters=0_0_45322_0_0
A 371 page Campaign Setting book for use with 5th Edition or other fantasy RPGs
The Table of Contents
History of Myrr
Over 70 settlements
Over 300 detailed inns and taverns
taverns and inns
43 pages of encounter tables
43 pages of monster lists
The World of Myrr was inspired by the classic fantasy RPG settings. It is a highly detailed, 371 page book. Myrr is a great foundation for any 5th Edition adventure and can be used with other fantasy RPGs.
Preview of book: http://worldofmyrr.com/2016/01/24/examples-from-the-world-of-myrr-campaigan-booklet/
Myrr was known as a peaceful place…not any more…
Various factions have converged on this continent. When they clash it will change the world forever. The vampire’s alliance with the devils is the biggest threat to peace. Powerful leaders in the cities of Wyld and Stonehelm are making aggressive moves. The bandit lords of the Southern Territories are threatening to move north. Even the serene, elven Nerathian Kingdom has been infiltrated by dark elf spies. In the Northwest, many are worried about the might of the Barbarian army. Many shadowy thieves and monks are making folk nervous. And then there are the orcs, goblins, giants, and dragons!
However, there is some hope for peace. The true knighthoods stand up to evil, and honor still has its place in the Fighters’ Guild. Some wizards on the Wizard Council have their hearts in the right place. The most powerful forces of good might well be the Inner Sons monk brotherhood or the warrior clerics known as the Ro Gard.
The 371 page book includes:
- Over 70 detailed settlements (villages, towns, and cities)
- Unique lore, with a timeline included
- Over 40 adventure hooks
- Detailed maps
- Detailed geographic features
- Thirty new monsters
- Over 250 NPC descriptions
- A unique pantheon with over 50 deities
- Over 50 different factions
- 43 pages of encounter tables
- 43 pages of corresponding monster lists, organized by challenge ratings
- Over 300 detailed inns and taverns
- Tavern menu list
This product contains Open Gaming Content: OGL is included
Myrr logo by Riss Wiebe. Still editing the final draft of the book. It should be complete around January 15th.
Thanks to the Kickstarter backers who pledged about $1000. The booklet should be completed in mid January. More info to come.
Download a free intro package
Click to access there-teaser.pdf
CLICK ON THE DUNGEON MASTER ICON