The beginning of our partnership with Jeff Porter Creative. Check out our first merchandise!
We are going to publish six 5E adventures and a 5E handbook for Game Masters. Each adventure module will be two adventures in one. The adventures are part of a series based in the World of Myrr (MEER). However, they can be played as standalone adventures as well.
Most of the funding will go to our editor in Toronto, our illustrator in Wisconsin, and a local graphic designer. We’ve produced seven 5E products this year. We’ve made the World of Myrr campaign setting and six Game Master handbooks. These products have been successful on the DMs Guild and DriveThruRpg. Our Dungeon Master’s Handbook is an Electrum Level bestseller on the DMs Guild (top 2%).
There will be six adventures in three modules for 4-5 characters:
The Old Wood/Chasing Kyzan (Character Levels 4-6)
- The players travel through a dangerous forest full of undead
- Heroic adventurers go on a rescue mission to a ghost town run by a madman
Secrets of Port Telvan/The Village Siege (Character Levels 7-9)
- A port town full of adventure with new allies, enemies, and a halfling community
- A peaceful forest village is attacked by orcs and needs help
Mothik’s Lair/The Wyldwood Race (Character Levels 10-12)
- A quest to a dragon’s lair for a local duke
- A wagon race through woods and over mountains, where the race is almost as dangerous as the other teams
Our focus will be on making heroic, old school style adventures. Remember when adventures were about good and evil and the story had timeless images? Remember when adventures had lots of depth and the heroes were actually heroic? Thus our slogan “We Can Be Heroes”.
The adventures will be about 20-40 pages in length and feature original art by Mark Adelhoch. As two adventures make up each module, it will be 40-80 pages.
The Between Dungeons Handbook (a resource for Game Masters, a collection of tools to use between adventures: descriptions of inns and taverns, tavern menus, stores, new monsters, event tables, other miscellaneous tables, travel information). The handbook will be around 100 pages.
These are examples of the kinds of tables in the handbook:
GAME MASTER’S GUIDE for the World of Myrr
A practical guidebook for any Game Master. Need more monsters? Interested in some helpful tips? Need more tables to add depth to your fantasy RPG? This guide contains all of that and more.
The 136 page book includes:
- An update to the Myrr new monster collection/now over 50 monsters
- The NPC monster types include; Anti-Paladin, Apprentice, Bandit Lord, Bounty Hunter, Chief of the Town, Conjurer, Disciple, Elite Guard, Entertainer, Guard Commander, Guild Mater, Jester, Merchant, Master Thief, Monk, Pirate, Pirate Captain, Royal Guard, Slave Lord, Slaver, Tavern Brawler, Thief, Witch.
- Over 50 pages of new encounter tables and new monster lists for the remaining towns and large villages in Myrr
- 30 Game Master tips
- Stats for the over 250 Notable Characters from the campaign book
- A new map of Myrr
- Critical Hit and Miss tables (including those for spell attacks)
- An alternate Wild Magic table
- Chase tables
- Random items tables
This product contains Open Gaming Content. OGL is included
Our next products; A Player’s Guide and the next continent setting for the World of Myrr
The Game Master’s Guide for the World of Myrr
The Game Master’s Guide – DMs Guild version
Containing practical and unique resources for the Game Master. The Myrr version will have additional resources for the campaign setting.
A 371 page Campaign Setting book for use with 5th Edition or other fantasy RPGs
The Table of Contents
Over 70 settlements
Over 300 detailed inns and taverns
43 pages of encounter tables
43 pages of monster lists
The World of Myrr was inspired by the classic fantasy RPG settings. It is a highly detailed, 371 page book. Myrr is a great foundation for any 5th Edition adventure and can be used with other fantasy RPGs.
Myrr was known as a peaceful place…not any more…
Various factions have converged on this continent. When they clash it will change the world forever. The vampire’s alliance with the devils is the biggest threat to peace. Powerful leaders in the cities of Wyld and Stonehelm are making aggressive moves. The bandit lords of the Southern Territories are threatening to move north. Even the serene, elven Nerathian Kingdom has been infiltrated by dark elf spies. In the Northwest, many are worried about the might of the Barbarian army. Many shadowy thieves and monks are making folk nervous. And then there are the orcs, goblins, giants, and dragons!
However, there is some hope for peace. The true knighthoods stand up to evil, and honor still has its place in the Fighters’ Guild. Some wizards on the Wizard Council have their hearts in the right place. The most powerful forces of good might well be the Inner Sons monk brotherhood or the warrior clerics known as the Ro Gard.
The 371 page book includes:
- Over 70 detailed settlements (villages, towns, and cities)
- Unique lore, with a timeline included
- Over 40 adventure hooks
- Detailed maps
- Detailed geographic features
- Thirty new monsters
- Over 250 NPC descriptions
- A unique pantheon with over 50 deities
- Over 50 different factions
- 43 pages of encounter tables
- 43 pages of corresponding monster lists, organized by challenge ratings
- Over 300 detailed inns and taverns
- Tavern menu list
This product contains Open Gaming Content: OGL is included